Tuesday 16 April 2013

Thomas Luthi Kembali

 
 
Salah satu jagoan Moto2, Thomas Luthi kembali bertarung di kelas Moto2 di COTA. Luthi absen di seri pembuka Qatar karena cedera saat terjatuh pada test pra-musim. Rencananya, Luthi akan kembali pada seri Jerez, namun ternyata Luthi kembali pada seri COTA.

Tom Lüthi
"I put all my energy and willpower into working towards an early comeback and I am happy about my speedy recovery. I still lack power in my right arm, but nevertheless I’m sure that I’m ready to go out and race. I definitely want to take part in the free practice sessions on Friday. If I can confirm my hopes and ride without great difficulties, I will also start in the race on Sunday, trying to get the best possible result!"
Daniel M. Epp – Team Owner
"I was surprised about Tom’s decision to fly to Texas on Tuesday and to return to racing so soon, at the second Grand Prix of this season. But he made remarkable progress in his rehabilitation program, especially over the last days, so I can fully understand his decision to return now instead of the first European race at Jerez. We are all convinced of Tom’s ability to score a good result at Austin and he has our full support with this brave decision!"
Press release courtesy of Interwetten Paddock.

source : motogp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment